Author Topic: as a new member here i will start with a joke.  (Read 2958 times)

6six6

as a new member here i will start with a joke.
« on: 16:29:09, 23/08/06 »
Husband says to wife, "my olympic condoms have arrived, i think i'll wear gold tonight"

Wife says "why dont you wear silver and cum 2nd for a change".

new member, live in leicester oadby, single, divorced, 34yrs old. looking for some new "female" friends for drinks and nights out.....

auctioncouriers

Re: as a new member here i will start with a joke.
« Reply #1 on: 05:23:19, 28/08/06 »
A Penguin is driving through the desert and gets a flat tyre, as he's not far from a town he starts walking but being a Penguin he soon starts to overheat, on arrivial in town he spots a garage and directly opposite an ice cream shop, he heads to the ice cream store first and buys a huge cornet which he proceeds to eat as he crosses the road to the garage.

He explains his problem to the mechanic who replies "i think you've blown a seal"

"no" replies the Penguin "I've just had an ice cream"... ::)

flyer

« Reply #2 on: 22:29:02, 27/11/06 »
tramping through the woods in north ontario(taping for Maple syrup),Ijust had to go & quick so pants down behind the nearest maple tree idid so proceed, unfortunatly someone had staked a bear trap hiddern in the leave;s , sprung did come up and grab me by the balls OOo the agony oh the pain,It had to be the second worst pain i have ever felt..... er second?when i got to the end of that 6ft chain O the pain. ;D ;D ;D ;D

clem13

« Reply #3 on: 15:36:59, 14/02/07 »
A man visits his aunt in the nursing home. It turns out that she is taking a nap, so he just sits down in a chair in her room, flips through a few magazines, and munches on some peanuts sitting in a bowl on the table.

Eventually, the aunt wakes up, and her nephew realizes he's absentmindedly finished the entire bowl. "I'm so sorry, auntie, I've eaten all of your peanuts!"

"That's okay, dearie," the aunt replied. "After I've sucked the chocolate off, I don't care for them anyway."

Crispy

« Reply #4 on: 17:28:29, 07/08/07 »
How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one.

But the lightbulb has to want to change.

Belladou

« Reply #5 on: 11:51:11, 17/12/10 »
A blonde gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the   ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of   the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The   driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell   him off go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."  O0

Belladou

« Reply #6 on: 11:52:42, 17/12/10 »
 :2funny:

this one has actually been voted for as the worlds funniest joke in GB as you can see here