Author Topic: What a City Council  (Read 1539 times)

Alan

What a City Council
« on: 19:40:20, 26/06/11 »
Anyone remember the Falklands war and the returning service men, many just kids.  Our lad was there as a Royal Marine several local lads were in the navy.  Two had their ships sunk under them.  What did our loyal Council do; ignored them.  Now again these labour people refuse to let our soldiers march through Leicester.  Soulsby now says we as a council got it wrong.  Oh dear our new Mayor is off to a good start.  Then we have call me Dave saying you do the fighting (Dying) I will do the talking.  What has happened to this country?  If I was a soldier now I would resign and let our brave leaders try fighting, upps there would be no wars.

Annie

Re: What a City Council
« Reply #1 on: 08:29:29, 27/06/11 »
why aren't our brave troops allowed to march through the city....? I can't believe this is true.....has there been given a proper explanation why its not allowed ?

Alan

« Reply #2 on: 09:47:53, 27/06/11 »
Soulsby as backed down now and agreed to let them march

BangTidy

« Reply #3 on: 05:21:24, 30/07/11 »
Soulsby, dont get me started on this man, how he stays in office is anybodys guess but no one person has done more to harm leicester, except maybe vaz
Live every day like its your last

Alan

« Reply #4 on: 09:33:32, 30/07/11 »
Hi Bang Tidy.  The people are so thick you could not pour them down the drain.  That man is a creep of the highest order.  He is a very expensive joke.   The promises he has made over the years of Braunstone Hall.  How the hell the three stooges got in the council up here is beyond me, no one will admit voting for them.  Our three Councillors are fighting THEY SAY to save Braunstone Hall a beautiful building.  But I told Soulsby he and his gang took much of the regeneration funds from Braunstone and the three Stooges were the very people whom vetoed any repairs to the Hall when we had 50 million. Still the only thing Soulsby is good at like Vaz is spending other people money.
I love the joke an INDEPENDENT PANEL will set his pay.  The INDEPENDENT Panel are all his mates. The usual gang, the selected few.  Still Braunstone may get our revenge, we have a court case in Sep racial abuse and its cover up by the so called Elite.  Council BCA Church Police.  Should get a few red faces.  Sorry for the Rant but these people get to me, so holy or they try to make out.  8)

BangTidy

« Reply #5 on: 09:48:10, 30/07/11 »
should lock em up and throw away the keys for what they have done to leicester
Live every day like its your last

Alan

« Reply #6 on: 18:10:02, 30/07/11 »
Err.  Ruined the City got rid of the History replaced it with crap. 8)