Author Topic: Ashby and Gamble-Taylor related families about 1810 + or -  (Read 1295 times)

G. A. Geister

;) Samuel Ashby was born 1818 in S. Croxton, the son of William S Ashby and Jane Gamble Taylor.  William S Ashby born about 1790 in Stonton Wyville and died 1877 in Kirby Moxloe.  Anything about his mother and father Samuel Ashby and Susannah Staples.  Jane Gamble was probably married to a Mr. Taylor and then to William S. Ashby.  Anything about these  families will be greatly appreciated

Barrysex

Ashby and Gamble Taylor related families about 1810 or
« Reply #1 on: 23:59:09, 06/07/19 »
Wow, youve given me a LOT of information there Shona  Where did you find all of that so quickly?  I actually have quite a bit of it myself, but itll take me a wee while to sort through everything youve said to see if I can match it all up.

I wondered if there might still be Carswells or Campbells from those families still living in Kintyre.  Its probably time for me to pay another visit to the area.  Ive been to Gartnagrenach and Whitehouse - very beautiful, and visited various cemetries, but it was quite some time ago.

Many, many thanks.  I do appreciate the trouble youve gone to.  Any other information you may have/find would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Doreen

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.