Author Topic: Welcome to Leicester Forum - Please read.  (Read 34881 times)

TINAHARRISON

Re: Welcome to Leicester Forum - Please read.
« Reply #30 on: 18:54:45, 02/03/13 »
hi..love this forum..originally came on it because i was searching for someone..havnt found him but have gained so much information about other links!!!!really have been my escape from my hectic life!!!

DtM

« Reply #31 on: 14:33:42, 23/07/13 »
I have called back in to see if there's more people joining in and yes, a few more  O0
:coolsmiley:

tasha_96

« Reply #32 on: 01:43:15, 09/11/13 »
Hi all,
I'm a student in Leicester and I'm currently working on a project about our multiculturalism. If any of you would be willing to spare a bit of time to answer a survey on Leicester's multiculturalism, please let me know and I'll message you the link - thank you! ;D O0

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #33 on: 20:44:07, 29/01/14 »
Welcome!!!!!! ;D :D ;)

petethefeet

« Reply #34 on: 14:48:44, 19/01/16 »
hi
 I am from Leicester but have not lived there for decades - I still have family there whom I visit two-three time a year .
 this is the first time I have posted in this forum .
 I am 63 years old - I wonder does anyone rememeber the granby at the clocktowre and top rank - I used to knock around the old fanny brown when i was a youth - anyone form thast time late sixties to mid seventies /
 the clubs I remember were Nite Owl adam and Eve , top rank , time and place  - the George at the clock tower .

thansk
Pete.

Dawn66

« Reply #35 on: 07:38:54, 13/04/16 »
New at this.  Trying to find out more info on bond street maternity hospital.  I was born there but lived my life in the north of england, all i have is my birth certificate.  I was born on the 7/6/1966, 
Any info help please
Dawn

smudge

« Reply #36 on: 13:33:11, 20/05/16 »
I was born there............... October 1954

judithmorton

« Reply #37 on: 15:10:28, 12/08/16 »
RE:  BOND STREET MATERNITY HOSPITAL

I am from Leicester and was born in Bond Street in April 1964.  My Mum told me of her time spent in the hospital.
Judith

tsmiggy

« Reply #38 on: 18:17:55, 12/08/16 »
I cannot remember much about it,but it was a long ago............ do you remember anything?.I mean the building not my birth :) I  cannot also understand how I am both tsmiggy and smudge........ but not to worry  :)

vedasteelve

Welcome to Leicester Forum Please read
« Reply #39 on: 15:15:14, 02/04/18 »
Think my donation is about due again so i wont mind, this forum has been very good for me, Whats the address to send some monieeess?

Cynthiautise

Welcome to Leicester Forum Please read
« Reply #40 on: 01:40:54, 16/01/20 »
Hello everyone and welcome to the General Chat section of the forum

Here you may discuss anything and everything which isnt related to any other forum section - just keep it clean and mind your language, this is a friendly famly forum.

For any technical questions, please use the Technical Section of the forum, posting in the relative area for your question to make it easier to find, and to be of more help to others who may have the same issue.

Many thanks and happy posting

Admin Team
The MK2 Golf Owners Club

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.