Author Topic: Welcome to Leicester Forum - Please read.  (Read 19712 times)

TINAHARRISON

Re: Welcome to Leicester Forum - Please read.
« Reply #30 on: 18:54:45, 02/03/13 »
hi..love this forum..originally came on it because i was searching for someone..havnt found him but have gained so much information about other links!!!!really have been my escape from my hectic life!!!

DtM

« Reply #31 on: 14:33:42, 23/07/13 »
I have called back in to see if there's more people joining in and yes, a few more  O0
:coolsmiley:

tasha_96

« Reply #32 on: 01:43:15, 09/11/13 »
Hi all,
I'm a student in Leicester and I'm currently working on a project about our multiculturalism. If any of you would be willing to spare a bit of time to answer a survey on Leicester's multiculturalism, please let me know and I'll message you the link - thank you! ;D O0

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #33 on: 20:44:07, 29/01/14 »
Welcome!!!!!! ;D :D ;)

petethefeet

« Reply #34 on: 14:48:44, 19/01/16 »
hi
 I am from Leicester but have not lived there for decades - I still have family there whom I visit two-three time a year .
 this is the first time I have posted in this forum .
 I am 63 years old - I wonder does anyone rememeber the granby at the clocktowre and top rank - I used to knock around the old fanny brown when i was a youth - anyone form thast time late sixties to mid seventies /
 the clubs I remember were Nite Owl adam and Eve , top rank , time and place  - the George at the clock tower .

thansk
Pete.

Dawn66

« Reply #35 on: 07:38:54, 13/04/16 »
New at this.  Trying to find out more info on bond street maternity hospital.  I was born there but lived my life in the north of england, all i have is my birth certificate.  I was born on the 7/6/1966, 
Any info help please
Dawn

smudge

« Reply #36 on: 13:33:11, 20/05/16 »
I was born there............... October 1954

judithmorton

« Reply #37 on: 15:10:28, 12/08/16 »
RE:  BOND STREET MATERNITY HOSPITAL

I am from Leicester and was born in Bond Street in April 1964.  My Mum told me of her time spent in the hospital.
Judith

tsmiggy

« Reply #38 on: 18:17:55, 12/08/16 »
I cannot remember much about it,but it was a long ago............ do you remember anything?.I mean the building not my birth :) I  cannot also understand how I am both tsmiggy and smudge........ but not to worry  :)

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.