Author Topic: Full Stop  (Read 1273 times)

flyer

Full Stop
« on: 14:59:37, 12/08/12 »
I'm very much afraid this Forum is crawling to a full stop and that is a great pity, now what can we all do to spike it up little? formy part i'm willing to dance naked around the clock tower next time i'm in the U.K

Chris

• Administrator
Re: Full Stop
« Reply #1 on: 14:10:34, 13/08/12 »
I think what we need is some people to become Leicester Forum evangelists, and to spread the word about the forum. Tell all your friends, spread the word on other blogs and forums, add a link to our site in your sig on other forums. If you are on Facebook, go to our page and press 'like' and share our links in your posts. But probably the most effective way is to get links on other Leicester websites. It is more permanent and also gives us a better search engine ranking. I spent quite a bit of time last year approaching the owners of other Leicester websites and managed to get a few of them to exchange links with us. (If they link to us, we give them a link back in our Links section). There are hundreds of other sites still to contact but I just don't have the time. So if anybody can help spread the word about us please do so.

flyer

« Reply #2 on: 08:33:00, 21/08/12 »
Had to go on Sheffield forum for a while chaseing roots ,now on that forum they never stop nattering they do in fact overflow with mindless chat and drown out a real question Leicester forum seems much more laid back but does seem getting a reply is like pulling teeth well supose cant have it both ways,keep up the good work

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #3 on: 18:42:01, 08/02/13 »
here here...i will be tweeting it.....the more the merrier!!!

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.