Author Topic: Newbie saying hello!  (Read 3471 times)

Kristaltipps

Newbie saying hello!
« on: 23:17:14, 21/08/12 »
Hi, I'm new. Looks like things have gotten quite quiet on here lately, be a shame to let it fizzle out....

flyer

Re: Newbie saying hello!
« Reply #1 on: 23:06:40, 22/08/12 »
I think its because computers are in very short suppy in Leicester, unless folk just have nothing to say

Kristaltipps

« Reply #2 on: 23:46:38, 22/08/12 »
Haha! well, someone said hello, I'm happy with that  :)

librarian

« Reply #3 on: 14:24:21, 15/11/12 »
Im adding a hello. In my case it was lack of time but Im still here.  ;)
Is it just me or did this year pass by in a buzz?

flyer

« Reply #4 on: 14:39:38, 18/02/13 »
Or just maybe us real old(79) grumpys have not a lot to pass the time,blind in one eye other not so hot fat & ugly and i'm begining to suspect my sex life not quite what it was, so i'll pass the time bugging people on the Forum ;D ;D ;D ;D

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #5 on: 21:45:25, 20/02/13 »
hi newbie....have you found the forum interesting?where did you hear about it?spread the word..the more the merrier!!!!

bowbridge99

« Reply #6 on: 20:03:31, 24/02/13 »
Or just maybe us real old(79) grumpys have not a lot to pass the time,blind in one eye other not so hot fat & ugly and i'm begining to suspect my sex life not quite what it was, so i'll pass the time bugging people on the Forum ;D ;D ;D ;D

Flyer...Are you the same person who lived at 511 Penistone Road near the new barrack ..and if you are ..can you tell me anything about cottage 2 at fulwood cottage homes

HelenJem

Newbie saying hello
« Reply #7 on: 03:07:31, 28/01/20 »
Here are some pics of inside and door.  You are correct. This machine was made in 1977.Let me know if you want any more pictures of anything.  Does anyone happen to have a manual or something on a machine like this?

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester. Already a member? Login here.