Author Topic: I am looking for a Book Publisher:  (Read 783 times)

Mercury

I am looking for a Book Publisher:
« on: 16:48:29, 15/12/12 »
 ;) I have a finished, edited story to tell about events in Leicester that ends in three murders and the loss of a small fortune still buried somewhere near to Western Boulevard during WW2.
What do you know about  German Agents working in Leicester as part of a supporting plot to  Operation Bernhard, Germany's plan to destabilise the British Banking system by introducing £millions worth of counterfeit notes?
I need a publisher to take this story and put it into the public domain, I welcome genuine offers of interest. A synopsis ( for all to read) and first three chapters ( for publishers only) are available at Book Submit  and enter Counterfeit Murder (book title).

TINAHARRISON

Re: I am looking for a Book Publisher:
« Reply #1 on: 22:05:30, 26/02/13 »
i am not a publisher....but you may be best to look on the net...all the best well done its a huge achievement...i would love to write a book myself  about the bell hotel Leicester... O0

bowbridge99

« Reply #2 on: 23:33:27, 26/02/13 »
;) I have a finished, edited story to tell about events in Leicester that ends in three murders and the loss of a small fortune still buried somewhere near to Western Boulevard during WW2.
What do you know about  German Agents working in Leicester as part of a supporting plot to  Operation Bernhard, Germany's plan to destabilise the British Banking system by introducing £millions worth of counterfeit notes?
I need a publisher to take this story and put it into the public domain, I welcome genuine offers of interest. A synopsis ( for all to read) and first three chapters ( for publishers only) are available at Book Submit  and enter Counterfeit Murder (book title).

Well my family lived round the corner fom western boulevard...tell me more about the small fortune

Mercury

« Reply #3 on: 14:02:27, 27/02/13 »
Thanks for the interest bowbridge99.
The 'small fortune' is today worth approx £1.5 million ponds and it is still in the ground. Clues as to where it is are in the book! Coincidently bowbridge also gets a mention as a murder location with a ref to the in news Richard 111.
Thankyou TINAHARRISON for your suggestion and compliment. I have tried, and previously published a book via the internet, this time I would like a publisher to take on all the costs of publication. As coincidences go, The Bell Hotel also is mentioned in my second book.
My second book can not be previewed on the web as the particular site has gone bust! Oh well, back to square one.

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #4 on: 21:20:50, 27/02/13 »
would be interested in hearing about the bell hotel..i have been searching for someone who worked there in the late 60's...information appears to be limited with regards to staff records!i am no expert on tracing people or information about historical buildings and for the past 18months have found it somewhat frustrating(polite term) wish you success in finding a publisher!!!

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.