Author Topic: Vote for Leicester to be put on the UK Monopoly Board  (Read 2289 times)

candida

Vote for Leicester to be put on the UK version of the Monopoly board at http://www.monopoly.co.uk

The top 22 get a place on the board and you can vote once a day until 25th May.  ;D

Kirsty_B_5

Re: Vote for Leicester to be put on the UK Monopoly Board
« Reply #1 on: 17:31:47, 08/05/07 »
I want leicester to get of the monopoly board to and i have found a way to have unlimited votes.

All you have to do in the email bit is put any random letters in followed by @hotmail.co.uk and it works! I managed to do 200 yesterday! rather time consuming but still - it helps! So if you could do 50 a day that would help and spread the word of how to vote as many times as you like!
X__B r a i n s.A n d.B e a u t y__X

Kirsty_B_5

VOTE FOR LEICESTER!
« Reply #2 on: 17:32:37, 08/05/07 »
I want leicester to get o  the monopoly board to and i have found a way to have unlimited votes.

All you have to do in the email bit is put any random letters in followed by @hotmail.co.uk and it works! I managed to do 200 yesterday! rather time consuming but still - it helps! So if you could do 50 a day that would help and spread the word of how to vote as many times as you like!

SPREAD THE WORD!

jobee

« Reply #3 on: 20:06:49, 08/05/07 »
I want leicester to get of the monopoly board to and i have found a way to have unlimited votes.

What email bit?JOHN---nothing functions

Kirsty_B_5

« Reply #4 on: 16:05:21, 09/05/07 »
The bit where you have to type in your email! Its asks for you name then email then age group. In the mail part just put in any random letters followed by @hotmail.co.uk

candida

« Reply #5 on: 15:11:54, 15/05/07 »
I'm not too sure if they have changed it recently, but it looks as though it checks out the email address entered. Obviously, there are som many hotmail addresses that you are likely to guess a real one. Not that I am condoning cheating. But when the likes of Burgess Hill (wherever that is) are near the top spot, it makes you wonder.  ???

So as of today at 3pm, Leicester needed 3824 votes to get it on the board  :-X

So get VOTING

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.