Author Topic: ban ban ban  (Read 1386 times)

TINAHARRISON

ban ban ban
« on: 22:02:24, 21/02/13 »
what would you ban???

mobile phones.....energy drinks(sold to children) cars that go over 40miles an hour....people who breed and sell animals over the internet..spitting on the street and on the pitch.....school summer holidays!!!  wires.....fire away folks :) :) ;D ;) :D

flyer

Re: ban ban ban
« Reply #1 on: 14:01:30, 23/02/13 »
and anything not made in U.K

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #2 on: 17:14:07, 23/02/13 »
haha!!!

bowbridge99

« Reply #3 on: 21:19:10, 25/02/13 »
tattoos..cigarettes..4x4's..plants that dont grow no matter how much you water them..unfunny channel 4 and 5 comedian brilliant white paint that doesnt stay white. ..carol vorderman....all celebrity chefs...income tax...clocks that need batteries...manchester football clubs....lorries on the m1...scunthorpe....electricity bills....unseasoned timber.  fireworks....next doors cat....grey hair....this list is not exhaustive but it will do for now

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #4 on: 22:33:44, 25/02/13 »
wow thats some list.......

odd socks...1p s....litter bugs....car wash places.....shops that take over the public pavements....yellow line parkers....any horrible news on the tv and radio before watershed......eastenders........white socks worn with sandles.........ironing......black pudding...cold callers...pizza menus through the door.........i will await some more!!

bowbridge99

« Reply #5 on: 23:09:40, 26/02/13 »
estate agents....people who park across my drive....weighing scales.....non-stick pans that stick...traffic lights that change just as you approach even though nobody else is there....people dying too young..full recycle bins in morrisons  meaning i have to take it back home...potholes in roads...one shoe wearing out when thes nothing wrong with the other one...dancing on ice contestants who say " its he best thing ive ever done". people who put their feet on train seats...parents who give stupid names to their kids...two for one meals in pubs but the beer costs the earth...in fact...i like moaning about everything ! !

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #6 on: 21:31:14, 27/02/13 »
haha....love to have a good grumble !!!
as i was driving to work(when I shouuld have been concentrating) i thought about banning every driver on the road!!!it would have taken a fraction of my time!!! :2funny:

bowbridge99

« Reply #7 on: 20:53:18, 03/03/13 »
Big brother ( I don,t mean my big brother I mean the programme if you can call it one ) Never being ble to find something in the house that i dpsaw just a few days before but can,t remember where..the guilt feeling i get after eating biscuits when i,m on a diet..finding a smudge just after ive cleaned the car and put the car wax away

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #8 on: 21:54:40, 04/03/13 »
hmmm
i would ban ban ban.......
dust!!!
batteries(they never . last as long as the advert)
flat tyres(because i can't change them :-\ )
paying before eating a meal
brussel sprouts(sorry festive season)
birds in cages :(
....too many to mention ::)

bowbridge99

« Reply #9 on: 22:43:46, 04/03/13 »
I dont like birds in cages either..or fish in small tanks...ill treatment of farm animals...it depresses me to see cruelty to any living creature that feels the same pain we do

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #10 on: 22:08:54, 06/03/13 »
same  here!!

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.