Author Topic: Long lost friend  (Read 2227 times)

rogertheroof

Long lost friend
« on: 20:40:57, 19/07/07 »

I am trying to find the whereabout's of a friend that I hav'nt seen for years and I know when last heard of,was living in Leicester.
   The friends name is Phillip Galley and He originally came from Jaunty Lane area of Sheffield. He was a professional musician and played drums in many different bands.
  We played together in Sheffield in the early sixties in a band called " The Four Blades" but lost contact with him after the band split. I last saw him in 1989 at the funeral of his father .If anyone knows the whereabouts of Phillip I would be grateful for an address or Email address

kenzie661

Re: Long lost friend
« Reply #1 on: 20:55:08, 03/12/08 »
Try 218 Clarendon Park Rd, Leicester
I have no phone number or email address.
I haven't seen him in years.
Good luck!!!

gres E

« Reply #2 on: 19:41:00, 08/03/09 »
    I grew up on the Base Green estate in Sheffield, 5 mins. walk from Phil Galley, and also played in bands, although not the same ones as Phil. I moved to Leicester in 1974 and  some years later was somewhat suprised to find that Phil lived in Leicester too.
    He was in a trio called The G men, doing the working mens club circuit for a while and then seemed to drop out of sight.
    I did hear some disturbing news about him, but I have no way of knowing whether it was true or not.

lauralondon

« Reply #3 on: 00:24:22, 09/08/09 »
try facebook! ;)

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.