Author Topic: whats your tipple????  (Read 1206 times)

TINAHARRISON

whats your tipple????
« on: 22:08:38, 12/04/13 »
what makes your head spin????red wine..white wine...or are you a champs person??

flyer

Re: whats your tipple????
« Reply #1 on: 15:50:37, 13/04/13 »
nothing as any efect anymore the bottle's stay on the side the whole yr,mind u a double shot sure help[s with the ache's and pains,now 70% blind so typeing by guess and by God :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Edgy

« Reply #2 on: 11:16:02, 15/04/13 »
You should try barley wine if you can find it. Or Russian Imperial stout! After four or five you could be anybody's! ;) ::)

flyer

« Reply #3 on: 20:07:01, 19/04/13 »
sounds good to me but i'm anybodys now just no one wants me :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Edgy

« Reply #4 on: 11:12:38, 20/04/13 »
Flyer me old mate,
Don't be like that, you've got all of us to talk to. :)
Tell us how you got to Ontario.....

flyer

« Reply #5 on: 15:04:06, 20/04/13 »
Well the boats for ozz were full for two yrs ,so just stuck a pin in a map of Canada hit London Ont a very wise pin ,at that time (65) all the newcomers to ozz ladys housed in one hostel & men in another for up to two yrs,moving here the citys where full of brand new apartments for the asking ,realy never looked back now living by the lake NO snow and all the fish you want

Edgy

« Reply #6 on: 16:11:21, 20/04/13 »
Wow! If only the young could do that now. I was 14 in 1965. Still at school. My boy is 30 now, a graduate, but no job. He would so want to do what you did! Do you have a trade?

flyer

« Reply #7 on: 02:51:14, 22/04/13 »
Yes was tool & die but had to do a rapid change of trade Canada was just not up to par in that field , so went to work for O-Pee -Chee (bubble gum)walked through the door first day I was givern 5 different gum balls(bozo) and go design and build me a machine to wrap those ,just loved that place and built many types of machines mostly from old scrap parts, & what a wild bunch of girls but aways a gent"

flyer

« Reply #8 on: 03:07:29, 22/04/13 »
Wow! If only the young could do that now. I was 14 in 1965. Still at school. My boy is 30 now, a graduate, but no job. He would so want to do what you did! Do you have a trade?
As a p.s there are jobs out there that have not gone to China one as to do a little digging to find them and be ready to change in an instant,I.E my grandson hurt his back pargeing (dirty rough job)so back to school two yrs later now a engineer building those 500ft radio towers one door close another opens

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.