Author Topic: hmmm  (Read 1337 times)

TINAHARRISON

hmmm
« on: 19:29:24, 09/09/13 »
Hi Leicester forum...not been on for a while! Still searching for info 're...the bell hotel( not doing very well) :-[  have a Twitter page now!! And with all the current coverage in the media relating to our city( king rich, most cultured and the recent Indian movie) I am hoping that it triggers the memory of the person I have been searching for!! I still have faith...by the way any information about the bell hotel in Leicester around 1968/69....is as always much appreciated O0

flyer

Re: hmmm
« Reply #1 on: 14:15:44, 10/09/13 »
It does seem that getting reply's is very hard, as said a while back not to many have a computer in Leicester, did try for a time to contact a old friend (Pete Martin) born. lived and worked in Leicester for min' of 35 yrs but no one knows him in the end I just gave up.I did go on Sheffield forum a bit (roots)now they're a yappy lot just cant shut them up

TINAHARRISON

Re: hmmm
« Reply #2 on: 22:18:48, 01/10/13 »
Thanks flyer...don't really know where to go from here! It's a bit frustrating in fact as historical records can be traced back years and I don't seem to be able to find out about records from the 60s...which isn't that long ago...anyway do get in touch if you hear anything. Hope you are well:)

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.