Author Topic: searching for birth father  (Read 1042 times)

TINAHARRISON

searching for birth father
« on: 22:47:22, 31/03/14 »
Still searching for my birth fathee steve kelly who worked at the bll hotel 168...I have excausted all areas i am aware of with regards to finding him..but alas no luck! Please help..every day is one day less to find him.thanx :)

gavin12404

Re: searching for birth father
« Reply #1 on: 01:57:31, 08/05/14 »
Hi Tina
I have seen your posts many times and did not realise that you were actually looking for someone. I honestly thought you were just giving out advice

Davie

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #2 on: 09:47:37, 10/05/14 »
Hi..very kind of you to take time to reply...yes its real life story..searching for my birth father who i have yet to meet!he worked at the Bell hotel before it was demolished...left without a trace.As in life I am sure that you agree..things will always come back to haunt us..no mattee how deep we have buried them...I am hoping with Leicester being in the media alot lately that my father will reflect and acknowledge that he was part of creating a human life and come and look for me..it prob would be easier as I have exhursted all avenues to search for him and running out of ideas!!haha..this was why I decided to write my book about the bell...it has been amazing to hear peoples stories so every cloud and all that. Do keep up with the posts and you never know my dream will come true!!all the best Tina

gavin12404

« Reply #3 on: 01:19:34, 30/05/14 »
Hi Tina
I tried twice to get in touch with you regarding the search for your birth father through the message thing and as I have done all that before I am hoping to be able to put all your information in front of me and see what I can come up with. Fresh eyes and all that. Finding a birth mother is easy but finding a birth father is hard if the mother denies paternity but there are ways round that. We can do it this way or if you can get the message thing to work then we can use that.
If you want an email address then I don't mind. The information I am looking for is your dad's name, date of birth if you have it and a street name of the house he was brought up in also his parents name and any siblings you know about but, most importantly does he want you to find him and does he know you exist.
I could go on all night but you need to take it slow and perhaps wipe your brain clean and start from the beginning. I am confident in the fact that you knew when and where he worked and that must leave a paper trail.
I do not want to interfere in your life but maybe I will find the missing blank
Good luck and do not give up yet

Davie

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #4 on: 00:12:56, 14/07/14 »
Hi [email protected] appreciate your time in trying to assist !look foreward to hearing from you in the near future. O0

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.