Author Topic: Proofreading for undergrad, MSc, PhD, business, fundraisers  (Read 587 times)

Nick

Freelance general proofreader established as Sheffield Student Proofreading. I am a fast ten finger touch typist [42 years] and experienced proofreader. Background in law and charity funding bid writing. Many years' experience working on complex documents on computer.

I work from file via email and will turn your work round quickly, referring to you for clarification if needed. I proofread, review and edit documents flexibly to requirements.
Any academic or small business work undertaken via email including help for international students whose first language is not English and those studying for higher degrees. Any university or college welcome. I work only in English. Essays, assignments, higher degrees, dissertations. I will take work in instalments as and when ready and liaise with you. I proofread for general accuracy and flow but will not change your content. What you get back is your work not mine!
You get your work back promptly amended in MS Word Track Changes. Free 500 word fully proofread sample supplied without obligation. Reasonable rates usually 7-10 per 1,000 depending on complexity or as by fee if appropriate per assignment. Most student work will be 7 per 1,000.

Service to small businesses, bids and submissions eg for funding, proposals etc, overseas students both undergraduate and postgraduate, but also two-finger or inexpert typists in any context who have to "search and type" and have trouble with presentation.

Payment via PayPal. Contact me for a quote any time. - or via Find A Proofreader under Sheffield Student Proofreading.

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester. Already a member? Login here.