Author Topic: English Italian, language exchange  (Read 708 times)

stefanodgt

English Italian, language exchange
« on: 17:19:08, 25/10/14 »
Hey there,[/size]I would like to get in contact with a UK native, thus speaking English[/b], to get some help in perfecting mine and for practicing it.I'm of course ready in return to assist/teach him/her Italian[/b] (my language).[/size]I'm Stefano, 41 year-old guy, married with 2 children, living in the northern eastern part of Italy.Should you be interested, just reply (you can also get to me on Facebook if you want on STEFANO DGT (DEGALLI).Many thanks for your attention and have a nice dayStefanoPS = As I've just written abotve, I use a lot Facebook, since the most of the message i write is done via my mobile, for communicating. I do not use skype since i'm in front of my laptop at home for few minutes a day. ciao

PPS = i don't know whether this is so fundamental...but my favourite rock band is Kasabian, so from your city!

stefanodgt

my Italian for your English / tandem
« Reply #1 on: 20:49:58, 21/11/14 »
Ciao,[/size]if you would like to learn italian in return for english, then contact me. regardsS

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.