Author Topic: Research in Leicester, Topic: Make-up  (Read 202 times)

monika.fieldscope

Research in Leicester, Topic: Make-up
« on: 13:00:50, 19/12/16 »
Hi everyone,

hopefully you can help me!

Field Scope International is currently looking to invite women on behalf of Estee Lauderto take part in a paid and pampered experience in exchange for your feedback/opinions on the Estee Lauder makeup products. We are particularly looking for South Asian, Asian and Black women for this study as we have filled all other quotas for the time being.

Please see below full details of each location and date and if you’re interested, please do get in touch.

Locations/Dates below (full address will be given once confirmed)

Leicester Highcross Shopping Centre: Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th January 2017

Methodology: Face to face interview
Time: Different timeslots available
Duration: 45 minutes (this includes a complementary makeover by an Estee Lauder beautician)
 As a token of our appreciation you will receive an incentive of an Estee Lauder Primer (£25 value), a 10 day sample of Estee Lauder Foundation, £5 worth of Beauty Club points and a £5 Debenhams voucher to be used on the day of the event as well as a free makeover on the day for your time and opinions.
Should you be willing to assist with the research study please reply to the screening questions below to determine your eligibility. You can gladly PM me, send me your e-mails and I'll contact you.

Initial Screening Questions:

Full Name:
 Contact Number:
Looking forward to hearing from you!

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.