Author Topic: what defines us?  (Read 270 times)

THarrison

what defines us?
« on: 15:11:37, 01/01/17 »
As we all wish one another a Happy New Year I would like to ask this question. ...what defines us?
For those of you who have been part of this forum for a long period of time you will know that I have been desperately(not said lightly)searching for my birth father who worked at the bell hotel. I have contacted social media. ..news papers..been on the radio however as yet received no information linking me to him. I have hand written letters...and spent hoursupon hhours researching.  These things become ones life. ..It holds such importance that at times you feel that the end result 'defines' you.  I have learned that finding my birth father does not and would not make or change me as a person. ..just confirm part of my missing identity and curiously surrounding 'nature nurture'.
I will always feel the need and to search for the person who I am linked to through the geneticcoconnections and hope that one day I can be held in his arms. ..However does he ...will he define the person I am?....I say not
thank youffor taking the time to read my post and for all of you who have shared their memories of the bell hotel.

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.