Author Topic: William Bollins  (Read 288 times)

dcgunton

William Bollins
« on: 11:38:53, 14/10/19 »
 Hi All,
I have just obtained the marriage certificate of William Bollins who married Lilian Gunton at Leicester Registry Office, 9th December 1899.
I can find no trace of William at all. Lilian I have census information prior to marriage but nothing afterwards.
Does anyone have any information that might help me.? What I do know is that William Bollins was aged 29 at the time of marriage, described as a Shoe Pressman, living at 8 Fleet Street Terrace, Fleet Street, Leicester and father John Bollins Ag Lab. Lilian, aged 20 was living with her father Edward at 32 Gravel Street Leicester.
Any help regarding William at all and William and Lilian after 1899 would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
David Gunton

dcgunton

Re: William Bollins
« Reply #1 on: 18:37:39, 14/10/19 »
My problem has been resolved with thanks to Nivard Ovington.In case anyone has the same problem for the record:-William BOLLINS was born John William BOLLANDS in 1866 at Wymondham[/font]
 [/font]In 1911 they are at No23 Shelley street Knighton Fields Leicester
John Wm BOLLANDS head 44 married pressman shoe trade Wymondham Leicestershire Lillian BOLLANDS wife 31 married machinist shoe trade Leicester Leicestershire
Nellie Elizabeth BOLLANDS daughter 7      Leicester Leicestershire
John BOLLANDS father 77 widower old age pensioner Edmondthorpe Leicestershire Alfred WESTON lodger 32 single iron founder  Leicester Leicestershire
 [/font]

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.