Author Topic: Adopted  (Read 662 times)

Lynda

Adopted
« on: 17:22:16, 15/02/20 »
Iím wondering if anyone can help me. Has anyone got any idea as to how I can find out if l have more siblings born in either the Maternity Hospital, Causeway Lane, Leicester which is where l was born in 1960 & the City Maternity Home, Westcotes Drive, Leicester where one of my siblings that I have found was born in 1962. I was adopted, I have found some of my siblings, but recently it has come to light, that there are at least 2 more of us, a male born in 1957 & a female born in 1966, both in Leicester. I have tried many different avenues but as I have very little information to go on I.e. no names or specific date of births for these two, lím asking if any of you would now if thereís some way of cross referencing these years against my motherís name.
Thanks
Lynda

Canadapaddy

Re: Adopted
« Reply #1 on: 06:15:50, 29/07/20 »
Hi Lynda,
I see you're not getting a lot of replies and I'm sorry that I can't help you in fact I'm seeking your help.

I'm looking for two uncles who lived in Leicester for decades; 1940s to 1980s but were not born there.  I'm new here and like you seeking leads but I can't figure out how to post information.

Can you tell me please how does one post info>

Thank you for any help you can give me

Pat

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.† Already a member? Login here.