Author Topic: How safe is your area?  (Read 1681 times)

Chris

• Administrator
How safe is your area?
« on: 02:04:38, 07/03/06 »
Have you been burgled?
Is it safe to walk alone at night?
Any horror stories?

Sexy Saz

Re: How safe is your area?
« Reply #1 on: 10:10:44, 30/03/06 »
Ive had a horrible encounter with a wierd bloke in a car recently.

For the past few weeks ive been in oadby doing normal day things, but this car drives past, it started off with really pathetic abuse being shouted out of the car, but its got worse. He drove past me the other day and shouted quite threatening abuse at me. I don't normally get scared with things but i am quite worried. Anyway the other night it occured to me.....id seen the lad before who has been shouting the abuse at me, he works at my local pub and well ive always thought hes a bit wierd. Im scared to actually go down the pub now, encase he tries something.
Saz

xXx

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 17:45:57, 01/04/06 »
I'd recommend you get some kind of self defence device. Either one that makes a peircing noise when you pull out the pin, or if you fancy, a can of 'Farb'. Its like mace spray but not harmful, it sprays foam into the attackers face to blind him, but the dye lasts for days so he can then be identified.

Ebay is your friend.

Sexy Saz

« Reply #3 on: 11:04:49, 05/04/06 »
Thanks. I have already purchased a self-defence device, because since that has happened i have been on my guard.
Saz

xXx

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.