Author Topic: slugish threads  (Read 1528 times)

flyer

slugish threads
« on: 20:09:21, 28/10/09 »
I'm sort of surprised there is so little action on Leicester Forum,What will it take to spice it up a little,maybe adding expats ( I'm from Canada 40 yrs) or anything going on with the Leicestershire Reg &National Service good for a few war story's ,of course I was with the Royal Signals,you know the Gentleman's Reg ;D ;D ;D >:D

flyer

Re: slugish threads
« Reply #1 on: 21:49:47, 02/02/10 »
how many Computer's are there in the city of Leicester, or have they been banded going by the slow response i think about 10 ::) ::) :P

nicola

« Reply #2 on: 11:24:59, 29/06/10 »
Why not add a photos section? Get all the old pics of the place up - they're always good for starting a discussion or two - I'm surprised that given the size of this city, more people aren't joining in - honestly, take a look at WiganWorld, them lot never stop bickering, but there are so many folk ready to help out with any query or question whether its a place or person etc!  :)

Johned

« Reply #3 on: 16:33:17, 19/11/10 »
Flyer, although yours is an old post, as an ex-Tiger I must tell you that in 1964 The gallant Leicesters became the 4th Bn The Royal Anglian Regiment and in subsequent defence cuts they were sadly disbanded altogether.  The Regimental Depot at Glen Parva is currently a young offenders institution! 

flyer

« Reply #4 on: 21:03:39, 23/11/10 »
Now that is sad but i should have known 64 was the year i came to Canada

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.