Author Topic: Margaret Wood/Pratt  (Read 1951 times)

billiethekim

Margaret Wood/Pratt
« on: 20:27:37, 25/10/10 »
Hi I am trying to find any information on Margaret M Wood born 1935 in Leicester, I believe she may have married a Mr Pratt, but I have no date as yet sorry. If my family tree is all upto date & correct I believe Margaret is or was my Cousin. I would love to get intouch with her or any of her family.
Thank you
billiethekim  :)
My Leicester Family Surnames - Lucas, Quilter, Wood, Hobbs & Pratt : )

Roosterbooster_1

Re: Margaret Wood/Pratt
« Reply #1 on: 19:58:31, 18/12/10 »
Hi Billiethekim again, this is as listed on findmypast.co.uk

Name:WOOD, Margaret MRegistration District: Help LeicesterCounty: LeicestershireYear of Registration: 1951Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-DecSpouse's last name: PrattVolume No: Help3APage No: Help 1378 Name:PRATT, Charles ERegistration District: LeicesterCounty: LeicestershireYear of Registration: 1951Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-DecSpouse's last name: WoodVolume No: 3APage No: 1378

hope that help but raises the birth year you have posted, I'll have another look for info
Merry Christmas
RB1. O0 ;)
LEARN from yesterday, LIVE for today, and HOPE for tomorrow.

Roosterbooster_1

« Reply #2 on: 20:17:52, 18/12/10 »
  BMD Search result details  Civil Registration event: Birth         

Name:WOOD, Margaret MRegistration District: Help LeicesterCounty: LeicestershireYear of Registration: 1935Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-SepMother's Maiden Name:LucasVolume No: Help7APage No: Help 246
LEARN from yesterday, LIVE for today, and HOPE for tomorrow.

billiethekim

« Reply #3 on: 11:05:39, 05/03/11 »
Hello Roosterbooster, thank you so very much for the information again & sorry for the dalay. I'v took a not of it all, so will now get to work on it, thank you again.
Billiethekim 

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #4 on: 16:42:26, 04/02/13 »
hi i used to work with a sue pratt...

billiethekim

« Reply #5 on: 18:11:53, 18/03/13 »
Hello Tinaharrison, 

Thank you for the reply. If you are still intouch with Sue is it possible to ask if she is in anyway related to the people in my post? Thank you again for your help  :)

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #6 on: 22:43:19, 30/10/13 »
Hi..I worked with a sue pratt over 20 yrs ago...I believe she still works for Leicester city council but I am not in touch! Is she a relative?

billiethekim

« Reply #7 on: 22:37:34, 24/02/14 »
I believe Margaret to be my first cousin, as for the Sue you used to work with I'm not sure so I am really sorry  :-[

I'm not from Leicester so my family research has been a bit limited to the internet. I joined this forum on the hope someone may know the people I'm looking for. My Dad was born in Leicester in 1928 & he had two older sisters Maud & Ann Lucas. Maud never married & died a spinster but I believe Ann married  Ernest Wood & they had a daughter Margaret May, I would really like to get in touch with any of the Pratt or Wood family who are related to the above people.

Thank you again for your time  :)

TINAHARRISON

« Reply #8 on: 23:30:27, 19/04/14 »
Hi..hows the search? Have you tried Ancestery.com...they offer  Free 14 day trial...face book and twitter are also away of searching.There are charities too who offer support...Salvation Army..Mormans...all the best I know how important it is to find fanilt and the road is difficut at times but keep on going!!!!Tina

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.