Author Topic: Creations nightclub  (Read 3894 times)

Chris

• Administrator
Creations nightclub
« on: 21:59:21, 09/03/06 »
Anyone been recently?

Sexy Saz

Re: Creations nightclub
« Reply #1 on: 09:38:56, 30/03/06 »
Yep went recently.......i can't stand the place. If people like the place then there is a foam party this friday...all my friends are off down there.

Is it true that its having another revamp?! Ive heard a rumour that its changing its name to maybe oceana?!
Saz

xXx

DJmartyB

« Reply #2 on: 10:08:26, 16/07/06 »
i cant stand the city centre clubs anymore. ive been djing for 8 years now and for the last 2 ive stayed clear of leicester city centre.

when creation was Kudos or even krystals it was a good nite out but im not kean on it now or zanzibar , i prefer the little bars that have a dj on.

ThePoleDancer

« Reply #3 on: 22:32:50, 13/08/06 »
Hey isn't it being refurbished?  4 floor superclub, apparently..... ;D
Linda Carter is my hero...

DJmartyB

« Reply #4 on: 09:53:15, 29/08/06 »
Creation is to be renamed LIQUID (as part of the liquid & envy nightclubs owned by luminar who also own LIFE)

Your right it is going to be a 4 room superclub and its costing over 2 million quid so hopefully it will be a lot better.

Keep an eye out for a wigan pier style night (commercial dance and scouse house) there as i am trying to get something started down there once i speak to the management and i may try n get ALEX K down there if all goes well.  8)

To reply please join us (it's free) and help create a useful online community for the people of Leicester.  Already a member? Login here.